Warning: this is a complete and utter spoiler of the newest episode of MLP. This is the only place I can dork out about MLP. Read at your own risk.
1) loved AB wearing AJ's hat. So. Frickin' Adorable.
2) So...have you heard of this new character named Derpy? Where the heck did she come from, anyway?
Okay, so her name is canon...she SPOKE...she is a destructive force the likes of which will probably destroy all of Ponyville. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but that moment was...pretty epic.
3) And interaction with RD? Awesome...Dragging her down with her? XD Of COURSE that is what an AJ episode would bring!
4) AJ, never promise things you aren't guaranteed...Saw that coming from miles away.
5) Well, I guess we see the train station, now...
6) Lol! "And drink Sarsaparilla! What? It gives you lots of Sass!" I better go out and get some Sarsaparilla, now.
7) Pinkie startling Flutters twice was one of my favorite parts. I really DO like Flutterpie.
8) Awww....crying Big Mac...My heart is broken for all of eternity...
9) Lol, Pinkie...Just...LOL.
10) "I TOLD HER I was SNACKY~!" Hehe
11) Ah, the cherry sorting scene...they forgot to have fun..I'm pretty sure that's where things went wrong.
12) I love the close up on Pinkie after they said they were calling in the big guns!
13) Pinkie/AJ interaction! <3 I just like to see how AJ reacts to Pinkie's craziness. I mean, they are on complete different sides of the spectrum, which is why I never quite understood how they interact with each other. By the way...I would TOTALLY use Pinkie as a weapon, too.
14) RD knowing what to expect from AJ just tell me what kind of a friendship those two have. Appledash moments are great ^_^ And when I'm using the shipping names in this description, I meant it in a total Friendshipping sense. Which can later be completely exploited by the fandom...
15) OH...My...God...Pinkie scared even ME with her anger over the Pinkie Promise...
16) "RarityCatchMe." I had to watch that 3 times to know what she said there, but it was worth it.
17) "No time. They knew what they were getting into!" Oh my God, that was hilarious. And Pinkie and Rarity seemed to have those kind of mishaps happen all the time, now >_< Which is good, because they ALSO don't have as much interaction.
18) AJ....you stopped to see if they could catch up with you? Seriously?! How did you expect them NOT to catch up with you after that?
19) RD tackingly AJ again.... <3 I really loved their interaction in this episode. They should show their friendship, more.
20) RD getting sappy. I'm sorry, but Fluttershy didn't sound sincere to me at the end of her little speech, but if it makes Rainbow get emotional, then I don't mind. ^_^
21) Winona tackling AJ
Why don't they show that dog MORE?!
22) Poor Rarity.....
Ok....I loved this episode. But I love AJ, so that was a given. Also, I VASTLY overestimated what it would take to make Applejack run away from home. But I get it - I'd rather not fail so publicly when people were expecting so much from me, either. I wouldn't have wanted to go home after that...I think we've all felt like that before. Ah, My Little Ponies...